PTP Massage Therapy Roller Firm - GreySKU: 51144
TODAY SPECIAL $58.95
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
Size: 30CM X 14CM
- Target trigger points to relieve muscle tension and recover faster.
- Ideal for a deep tissue massage that increases circulation, release myofascial and maximise recovery
- Trigger point action thanks to special cone-shaped and hollow cylinder design
- Helps to break down scar tissue and adhesions between skin, muscles and bones
- Helps to self-massage deeply into hard to reach areas in the back, glutes, adductors, hamstrings, calves, quads & hips
- FIRM DENSITY - For a strong tissue massage that goes deep into the muscles. For individuals with previous experience in recovery therapy.
- High-density EVA construction
- Over 30 exercises designed by Movement Therapist
Trigger point therapy for
Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.
TENSION RELIEF AND MUSCLE RELAXATION
Repetitive movements and dehydration often result in muscle pain and motion restriction. The Massage Therapy Roller has been designed to effectively relax muscle tension within the body and provide a convenient self-massage solution.Repetitive movements and dehydration often result in muscle pain and motion restriction. The Massage Therapy Roller has been designed to effectively relax muscle tension within the body and provide a convenient self-massage solution.
MULTIPLE MUSCLE SELF-MYOFASCIAL RELEASE
Using the SMR (Self-Myofascial Release) technique and your own body weight, the Fascial Release Roller allows you to self-massage hard to reach sore areas and target multiple muscles such as the calves, lats, glutes, adductors, quadriceps, hamstrings, hip flexors, thoracic spine (trapezius and rhomboids) and tensor fasciae
By softening and lengthening the fascia, the Massage Therapy Roller breaks down scar tissue and adhesions between skin, muscles and bones. In turn, this results in relaxing those overactive muscles and relieving pain.
The coned shaped EVA design acts to trigger point the “belly” (thickest part) of the muscles, making the stretch reflex respond more effectively. The pressure applied to the muscles, together with the rolling action along the muscles fibres, will increase circulation, release