PTP Sensory Ball Sensory StimulationSKU: 51149
TODAY SPECIAL $27.95
- Stimulates blood flow to boost healing.
- Perfect to activate blood circulation, facilitates healing & toxin flushing
- Stimulates the release of natural "feel good" endorphins to relax the nervous system
- Can be used to relieve pain in back, neck, shoulders and arches of the feet
- Provides control over the amount of pressure applied to suit all relaxation
- Easy to keep the ball in place and target specific problem areas thanks to its spiky design
- Over 40 exercises included
MASSAGE Trigger point therapy for myosfascial release. Assists in muscle pain relief and relaxation.
REHAB Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.
PLACEMENT CONTROL ON MULTIPLE PROBLEM AREAS
The Sensory Ball will assist you to relieve pain in your back, neck, shoulders and the arches of your feet. Using your own body weight, you can apply varied pressure and thus suit your own relaxation needs. The protrusions will help you keep the ball in place and target specific problem areas.
DEXTERITY, REHABILITATION & INJURY PREVENTION
The Sensory Ball can also be used to perform dexterity exercises and can assist in hand injury recovery or post-operation, as well as prevention through increased awareness and body feedback.
HOW DOES IT WORK
The small sensory points stimulate the release of natural “feel good” endorphins to relax the nervous system. The Sensory Ball also activates blood circulation, which in turn facilitates healing and may promote toxin flushing.